Let the friendly and experienced staff at Pest Police Australia help protect your investment by carrying out an annual termite inspection on your property.
As termites work quite efficiently in destroying structural timbers in your home, it is imperative that annual termite inspections are carried out to detect early infestation. If you have trees nearby, then you may have termites nearby as well! Our technicians can alert you of any potential dangers around your property and test drill high risk trees if necessary for a termite nest.
An Annual Inspection includes:
- All our technicians are fully licensed and experienced in the pest control industry
- Our technicians are more than happy to discuss any pest related queries you may have in regards to your property.
- Same day reporting system
- A free quote for a preventative or remedial termite treatments.
- The cost of your inspection deducted from any full termite treatment.
- Latest thermal imaging camera and terma-trac (motion detection) available.
- Termite Detection Dogs. (additional charges apply)
Prevention is better than cure!
If your neighbour has had a termite problem, or you suspect you are in a termite prone area, it is a must to obtain a pest inspection. The cost of such an inspection is miniscule in comparison with the cost of repairs your house may need after an all out termite assault.
I don’t have termites. Do I need to have an Inspection?
Recent studies show that more than 1 in 3 houses will suffer termite damage at some stage in its life.
In many cases termite damage will occur in concealed areas behind plaster in your walls and may be undetectable to the naked eye, which is where our expertise and high-tech equipment comes in.
We can bring other pest control issues to your attention at the time of inspection.
My house is on a concrete slab, is it still at risk for a termite attack?
Termites only need a gap of 1.6mm in a concrete slab, around water or waste pipes through the slab to enter your home and attack structural timbers. Also, houses on a concrete slab are harder to treat for termites as internal drilling may be required through the slab.